Appendix 1 – Playtech End User Licence Agreement
Please note: These Terms and Conditions will be updated as of 26/05/2020
1.Introduction and Important Information
Please note that we amend these terms and conditions from time to time and so we recommend that every time you wish to use our site you should check back to ensure that you understand the terms that apply at that time.
These terms and conditions will apply as from: 26/05/2020. Please note that changes were made to include Sportsbook related terms.
1. By using or visiting any part of our “Website” (which means any part of the Oddsking.com domain (and its mobile equivalent sites and applications) or registering for an account with us or using any of the services we provide via our Website (the “Services”), you agree to be bound by:
a. these Terms and Conditions;
c. our Cookies Policy, which sets out information about the cookies on our site;
d. the Bet Rules applicable to our sports-betting products
e. the Gaming Rules applicable to our gaming products;
f. any further terms that we bring to your reasonable attention when using our Website, including but not limited to:
i. the terms applicable to ‘in-play’ betting;
ii. the terms applicable to ‘jackpot’ games can be found by clicking on the ‘more info’ button on the relevant jackpot game on our Casino and Vegas tabs; and
iii. the terms applicable to specific games may be found by:
a. clicking on any available ‘more info’ or ‘I’ button on any of the games you wish to play;
b. clicking on the ‘cog’/setup icon within any product to open the Options and then reviewing the ‘Help’ section for additional terms, including applicable pay-tables and theoretical return-to-player information
iiii. the terms applicable to 'lotto'
Please note any additional terms and conditions that apply
(together the "Terms").
Please note that if you are having trouble locating any of the above terms, you can request a copy from Customer Services by live chat, telephone or email at email@example.com
Further, please note that we also own or operate the domain ‘betfred.com’, but this has its own separate terms and conditions which will apply instead of these terms.
2. Please read these Terms carefully. If the Terms are not acceptable to you then please discontinue your use of that particular product or specific promotion or our Website and Services.
3. We recommend that you print out these Terms and store them safely along with all the confirmation e-mails, transaction data and payment methods relevant to your use of our Website and Services.
4. All games played, and bets accepted by us via our Website or by your use of our Services are subject to these Terms.
5. The use of “we”, "our" or “us” refers to Petfre (Gibraltar) Limited,
a. Petfre (Gibraltar) Limited is established in Gibraltar and fully licensed by the Government of Gibraltar to undertake online and telephone betting and online gaming. We comply with all applicable laws in Gibraltar and are regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner, licence numbers: RGL no. 036 & 038. The registered office of Petfre (Gibraltar) Ltd is at 5/2 Waterport Place, Gibraltar, with registered company number 99314.
b. Provision of this site to users in the UK is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain ("GBGC") (under licence number 039544-R-319290-006). We comply with all applicable regulations of the GBGC in relation to the use of this site by individuals located in Great Britain.
6. Reference to "you", "your" or the "customer" is reference to our registered customers and any person using our Website or Services.
7. All event times displayed on our Website are the times of those events in London, England unless otherwise stated.
8. We limit the amount you can win on particular bets and games and these limits can be found in the help areas of the applicable game or product and in our Bet Rules area for the particular sport.
a. All the limits set out in the help areas of the applicable game and our Bet Rules areas are inclusive of any of our promotions or best odds guarantees (BOG) and apply to you at all times when using our Website.
b. Where you place a multiple bet using selections from a mixed group of sports (which have different maximum pay-out limits) the lowest maximum pay-out in the group of sports selected will apply).
c. The maximum pay-out to any one customer in any one day is calculated on the day on which the final race/event is resolved/settled rather than the day each individual bet is placed.
9. We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, or our Services will always be available or uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website or Services for business and operational reasons. Please note our policy in section 21 (Errors or Omissions) below.
10. Where we wish to make substantial changes to the Terms or to suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website or Services, we will give you as much prior notice as is reasonably practicable via one of the methods set out in paragraph 11 below. For minor or insubstantial changes, we may not give you any notice of such changes, so you are advised to review the Terms on our Website on a regular basis.
11. Where we plan to make substantial changes to the Terms or our Website or Services that we provide, we will do so by an appropriate method of notification, which may include:
a. Emailing you at the email address you have previously supplied us with; and/or
b. Placing a notice on our Website.
12. We may invite you to accept any new Terms by clicking on "yes" or "I accept" or “I agree” or checking a 'tick box' or any other similar method of confirmation by you.
13. If you provide us with any such confirmation or continue to use our Website or Services after we have notified you in accordance with this paragraph we will continue to provide our Services and access to our Website on the basis of the new Terms.
14. If any change is unacceptable to you, you should cease using our Services and close Your Account with us by complying with paragraph 1 of section 9 (Suspension or Closure of Account) of these Terms and Conditions.
2. International Betting Integrity Association
1. We are a member of the International Betting Integrity Association ("IBIA"), a non-profit making organisation that monitors irregular betting patterns and possible instances of event manipulation. We are a full participant in IBIA’s early warning system which seeks to identify such betting patterns.
2. In the event of a warning being received by us in relation to irregular betting patterns and possible instances of event manipulation (from IBIA or otherwise), we reserve the right, at our reasonable discretion, to:
a. suspend our offering on any event or series of events in any of our markets; and
b. delay and/or withhold payment on any event or series of events until the integrity of such event or series of events has been confirmed either by:
i. the relevant sports federation via IBIA (where applicable); or
ii. us using our reasonable discretion.
3. Where active event manipulation is confirmed as having taken place on any event or series of events (by IBIA acting in conjunction with the appropriate sports governing bodies or by any other means), we reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to suspend or cancel any bets placed on such events, either by:
a. any individual identified as having possessed insider betting knowledge or information; or
b. any other individual who in our reasonable opinion is connected to, acting in conjunction with, or in any way involved with such individual or the event manipulation.
3. Opening and maintaining Your Account with us
1. When you open an account with us (“Your Account”), you will be asked to provide us with your correct name, date of birth and personal details; including an address, telephone number and e-mail address ("Your Contact Details").
3. In accordance with our regulatory obligations we will undertake checks to verify the name, address and date of birth provided by you and any changes that you make to these from time to time. These checks may require you to disclose certain documents to us and these may include any of the following (or similar):
a. in date passport.
b. in date driving licence.
c. in date national identity card.
d. marriage certificate or civil partnership certificate.
e. deed poll (enrolled) or equivalent in Scotland.
f. decree absolute or final order.
g. and final order
h. utility bill (from the last three (3) months).
i. bank statement (from the last three (3) months).
j. a photograph of you holding your passport, driving licence and/or national identity card open at the relevant page containing your details and photograph.
4. We will use the information obtained from the above checks to undertake public searches to ensure that you are eligible to open and keep an account with us.
5. Where we are unable to verify your identity or date of birth, Your Account will be suspended until satisfactory proof is provided. This will mean that Your Account will be frozen, and you will not be able to carry out any gambling.
6. Where we request documentation from you in these Terms, we may request that they be sent in the following ways:
a. via an automated document upload facility provided by a third party on our behalf. This will use the camera on your device to securely capture and send us an image of the requested documents and will predominantly be used to verify your age.
b. via email or post, in circumstances where:
◾you are not able to upload documents, or you have been able to upload them, but this has not resulted in a positive verification being possible.
◾we require more detailed documentation such as for those documents listed in paragraph 4 of Section 6 (Deposits and Withdrawals).
7. You may only hold one active account with us, and you should not open additional accounts, or permit or allow additional accounts to be opened on your behalf by any other person (whether by using alternative contact details, payment method or some other means).
8. Any other accounts which you open with us, or which are beneficially owned by you in relation to accessing our Website or receiving our Services may be classed as "Duplicate Accounts".
9. We may close any Duplicate Account we discover in accordance with section 9 (Suspension or Closure of Account) below. We may also choose to link Duplicate Accounts together.
10. In opening and using Your Account you confirm that:
a. You are legally eligible to participate in gambling activities.
b. You are over 18 years of age.
c. You have not been excluded or are not currently self-excluded from gambling.
d. You have not previously had an account closed by us for any reason (other than by reason of it becoming a Dormant Account or upon your request).
e. You understand and accept the risk that, by accessing our Website and using our Services, you may, as well as winning money, lose money.
f. You agree that bets are only valid when accepted in accordance with the applicable Rules.
g. Gambling is not illegal where you reside or are accessing our Website or Services from.
h. You will not deposit funds originating from criminal and/or unauthorised activities.
i. You are not using or intending to use or intending to allow any other person to use Your Account for any prohibited or unlawful activity (under any applicable law), including but not limited to, fraud or money laundering.
j. You are not an officer, director, employee, consultant or agent of ours or of one of our affiliated or subsidiary companies, or suppliers or vendors, (or connected with any such person (the term “connected with” means spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling).
k. You are not affiliated to any professional organisation, sporting or otherwise, that prohibits gambling on any product or range of products.
l. You are agreeing to these Terms applying to you.
11. Underage gambling is an offence and is not tolerated or encouraged by us. You will not be allowed to open an account with us or place a bet if you are underage.
12. We only allow UK, Irish and Gibraltarian residents to open accounts, deposit funds, play games or place bets using the Services we provide via our Website. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any breach by you of the laws of any state or country that may occur as a result of your use of our Website or Services from outside these areas. We reserve the right to close Your Account and cancel all un-settled bets immediately if the opening of Your Account or the acceptance or processing of bets from you has taken place in breach of this paragraph, whether mistakenly or otherwise.
13. We reserve the right to refuse any request for the provision of an account with us and shall not be required to provide you with any reason for such refusal.
4. User ID and Password
1. When opening Your Account, you will be required to choose a username and password. It is your responsibility to ensure that these details are kept private, as you are responsible for all games played and bets accepted on Your Account. If you lose or forget your username and/or password, or if you are concerned that a third party is aware of them, you should change your password immediately. This can be done in the Your Account section of our Website.
2. You agree not to allow anyone else to use Your Account or to use anyone else’s account to access our Website or Services.
3. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
5. Bonuses and Promotions
1. From time to time we may automatically offer you free bets, bonuses and exclusive offers (these are referred to as “Automatic Promotions”). These Automatic Promotions will be provided to you automatically via in-game messages or messages to Your Account. If you do not wish to receive these at all, you must contact our Customer Services team by live chat, telephone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that you be excluded from ‘Automatic Promotions’.
2. If you wish to receive details of offers, exclusive deals and promotions to use on our Website and in our shops (referred to simply as “Promotions”) via post, telephone, SMS text message or other means, please ensure you have selected the appropriate options in the “Preference Centre” under “My Account Details”. If you choose to “opt in” to receiving these communications, we may offer you Promotions via the communication methods you have chosen. If you are using our mobile apps, you may be asked whether or not you wish to receive ‘push’ messages from us. Push messages can be turned on or off via your phone or tablet’s device settings.
3. Where you have agreed to receive information on Promotions from us (which shall include Automatic Promotions), we will provide you with any key restrictions which apply to the Promotion in addition to these Terms, including (where applicable):
a. who is excluded from the Promotion;
b. any time limitations;
c. how to qualify for the bonus;
d. whether we need to confirm the authenticity of Your Account prior to you receiving any bonus you may be entitled to;
e. any maximum stake size;
f. any conditions restricting the bets you can make in addition to any restrictions that would apply in non-promotional play (for example by limiting or restricting the size of bets you can place, which games you can play, and your patterns of play (e.g. shifts in game type, board coverage or stake size) (“Promotional Play Restrictions”);
g. any requirement that you must make bets totalling a particular value for funds (winnings and/or bonus) to become withdrawable (“Wagering Requirements”);
h. all prohibited types or patterns of play or other form of play which will be in breach of the Promotion;
i. that the value of the bonus is not withdrawable; and
j. any cap on winnings you can achieve under the Promotion,
Which will be referred to collectively as the “Significant Conditions”.
4. If you do not understand any of the Significant Conditions, please contact our Customer Services team by live chat, phone or email at email@example.com for clarification and do not accept any Promotions unless you are satisfied that you understand the Significant Conditions that apply to that Promotion.
5. The Significant Conditions will set out how the Promotion is to be accepted and this may involve opening an eligible game on which you can use the promotional funds. You will then be presented with a pop-up asking you to “Accept” or “Decline” the bonus. If you accept the Promotion, your Bonus Balance will be credited with the promotional funds we have offered to you. If you decline the Promotion, any offer will be cancelled and will not be reinstated.
6. Free bets for use on our sports products, scheduled virtual products and fixed odds betting on lotto products hold no wagering requirements. Therefore, if you are awarded one of these types of free bet and you use it, the free bet amount will not be returned to you (whether with any winnings or otherwise). You are under no obligation to use any of these free bets where they are awarded to you. Any unused free bets will expire 7-days after issue unless it is part of a specific promotion that has a different expiry date, in which case this will be explicitly detailed in the Significant Conditions. If you do not wish to receive a specific bonus that has been credited and/or offered and accepted by you, please contact our Customer Services team by live chat, phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing any bets or playing any games with the bonus active in Your Account so that they can help you. Placing a bet or playing game with the bonus active before contacting our Customer Services team will be deemed as acceptance of the Promotion.
7. Where you accept the Promotion and agree to any Significant Conditions which attach to the Promotion, these Significant Conditions will be incorporated into the Terms and shall be binding on you and us.
8. Always, when you are playing and betting on our Website you will be kept informed of:
a. when you are playing with funds which are subject to Promotional Play Restrictions and/or Wagering Requirements (“Restricted Funds”); and
b. if you are playing with Restricted Funds, about the nature of, and consequences of non-compliance with, the Promotional Play Restrictions or Wagering Requirements.
9. Promotional Play Restrictions and Wagering Requirements shall not apply to any bets placed using your Deposit Balance (or that portion of a Mixed Bet (defined below) that is part of your Deposit Balance).
10. Subject to paragraph 11 below, where Your Account has restrictions applied to it for any reason, these restrictions will be applied by us so that:
a. It does not affect your ability:
i. to receive any free bets, or the full expected value of any of the free bets, from any ‘free bet’ Promotions where you have already placed all the necessary qualifying bets; or
ii. to receive any of the free bets, or the full value of any of the free bets, to which you would be entitled upon placing the remaining qualifying bets required by that “free bet” Promotion; or
iii. to complete any Wagering Requirements associated with that “free bet” Promotion; and
b. it does not materially affect your ability to complete the qualifying bets required by that “free bet” Promotion.
11. Where an account restriction is placed on Your Account, we will inform you that the account restriction is in place and is without prejudice to your participation in full in any ‘free bet’ Promotion for which you have already placed any qualifying bets or, where this is not possible for whatever reason, the steps you should take to otherwise receive the full benefit of any free bets.
12. Where there has been a breach of any Promotional Play Restrictions, you will be provided with a full explanation of the breach of the relevant Promotional Play Restrictions, including any other part of the Significant Conditions which you have breached. However, this does not require us to disclose anything to you which would mean that we are in breach of any of our legal or regulatory obligations.
13. Where we need to confirm the authenticity of Your Account prior to you receiving your Promotion, you will receive an SMS message asking you to respond with a unique code to our Verification Team. Unfortunately, if you do not respond to this message, we will not be able to give you the Promotion. Please note that all SMS messages sent to our Verification Team will be charged at your standard network rate.
14. All payments from Promotions are paid on winnings and not on any stake element.
15. Unless otherwise stated in the Significant Conditions for a specific offer, Promotions must be:
a. accepted within three (3) days of being awarded; and
b. will be valid for use for seven (7) days after acceptance.
Any part of the Promotion that is not used within this period will expire and will not be re-issued.
16. Launching a game on which you have been awarded a Promotion will be deemed as acceptance of the Promotion and the associated Significant Conditions
17. Promotions have no cash value but have a betting or in-game value that will vary from offer to offer and/or game to game. The bet/in-game value will be detailed in the Significant Conditions.
18. You are not able to aggregate or change the bet/in-game value of any Promotion.
19. You are not able to increase the value of the Promotion using monies from your Deposit Balance.
20. Any winnings from a Promotion will be paid as cash into your Deposit Balance.
6. Deposits and withdrawals
1. In addition to checking your age and identity when you open an account with us or change any of your details, and as part of our continuing compliance with anti-money laundering regulations, we may at any time ask you to verify your identity and address as well as provide proof of ownership of any payment methods used to deposit or withdraw funds from Your Account. This may mean sending us updated documents which you have already sent to us previously. Where we are unable to verify any of these details, Your Account will be suspended until satisfactory proof is provided. This will mean that Your Account will be frozen, you will not be able to carry out any gambling and if we cannot verify any of these details then any stakes will be returned to you, without any winnings you may have made prior to such suspension.
2. Please note that it is unlawful to deposit, or attempt to deposit, funds which have been obtained from criminal, illegal or fraudulent activities into Your Account.
3. We are required to monitor any unusual or suspicious transactions of any size and report suspicious transactions and fraudulent activity to the appropriate Regulator, and we may report such activity to the police or relevant authorities. We have no obligation to tell you before we make such a report and may be legally required not to.
4. We may (depending on activity in Your Account) require checks to be carried out on the source of your funds. This will involve the disclosure to us of certain further documents, and may include any of the following (grouped into typical categories of further documentation we may require):
a. Employment: your wage/salary slips; director remuneration documentation; dividend documentation; pension statement; and/or your bank statement showing regular salary payments into that account;
b. Inheritance: A copy of letter from the executor specifying the amount received by you as a beneficiary under the Will, together with your bank statement showing the same amount being paid into that account within a reasonable period from the date of the executor’s letter;
c. Investment: A copy of the stock transfer form transferring shares from you together with your bank statement showing the same amount shown on the stock transfer form being paid into that account;
d. Property: A copy of the official property transfer form signed and dated by the buyer and yourself in relation to the property which you have sold, together with your bank statement showing the sale proceeds being paid into that account. Where rental income is received from a property, a copy of the rental agreement together with your bank statement showing the rent payments being paid into that account;
e. Savings: A copy of your bank account statement, or a screenshot of your account balance;
f. Winnings from other bookmakers: A copy of a profit and loss statement from a third-party bookmaker / casino operator in your name, to evidence that you have winnings from that third-party bookmaker / casino operator.
5. The minimum deposit you can make to Your Account is £5.00 (or the equivalent in another currency accepted by us), and you can only bet up to the level of funds in your Deposit Balance. Please note that Interest is not paid on any of your Deposit Balance.
6. So that you are able to use our Service, you will be required to deposit monies into Your Account by and in accordance with our accepted payment methods. We do not accept any other payment methods and we are only able to allow you to withdraw available funds from Your Account to a payment method you have used to make a deposit.
7. The payment method used by you MUST belong and/or be registered to you personally (i.e. in the name you have registered with). We reserve the right to close Your Account should we become aware or have reason to believe that you are using another person’s (including a business) payment method and to notify the relevant authorities with details of our investigation.
8. If any sum is incorrectly credited to Your Account, please notify us as soon as possible so that we can correct the error. Bets placed and games played subsequently using such funds may be cancelled by us and we shall be entitled to make appropriate adjustments to Your Account. Where there is an incorrect credit to Your Account and you withdraw this amount without telling us of the error, you will be responsible for repayment of such amount on demand from us.
9. Your Account will additionally provide you with details of the following:
a. Your “Bonus Balance” which is made up of any Restricted Funds or equivalent in Your Account, including:
i. funds which are not immediately withdrawable by you or redeemable as cash;
ii. all winnings which are made with bonuses which are subject to uncompleted Wagering Requirements; and
iii. in the case of bets made from both Bonus Balance and Deposit Balance funds (“Mixed Bet”), such share of any winnings from bets which came from the Bonus Balance and which are subject to uncompleted Wagering Requirements.
b. Your “Deposit Balance” which is the total of funds in Your Account belonging to you (other than the Bonus Balance) and which shall always include:
i. all unspent funds deposited or otherwise paid into Your Account by you;
ii. in a case where a sum of money deposited by you (‘buy-in’) is converted into a larger total balance containing a bonus, the portion of that total balance equal to the value of your buy-in;
iii. all winnings from bets made with funds in the Deposit Balance;
iv. in the case of a Mixed Bet, such share of any winnings from any Mixed Bet as is proportionate to the share of the bet which came from the Deposit Balance; and
v. winnings from any bonus which are either not subject to Wagering Requirements or for which Wagering Requirements have been satisfied.
10. You may withdraw your Deposit Balance from Your Account at any time (except where we are required by legal or regulatory obligations to do otherwise – for example, for anti-money laundering or fraud prevention obligations or where an Error has occurred (see section 21 (Errors or Omissions) below)). Please note that each payment method may have a different limit on the amount that can be withdrawn to it on any particular day. Details of these can be obtained from your payment method provider. We have a per withdrawal request limit of £20,000 (or other currency equivalent) and do not restrict the number of valid withdrawal requests that can be made.
11. We are required, wherever possible, to ensure that withdrawals are paid back to the payment methods used when depositing funds and in a similar ratio in which they were used to deposit. As an example, if 50% of your deposit total was made with one payment method, and another 50% was made using a different payment method, we reserve the right to split your withdrawal request in the same ratio.
12. Upon requesting a withdrawal, we will display the available withdrawal options.
13. Where the payment methods you have used are no longer valid or available, we will request such additional documentation (see paragraph 3 of section 3 (Opening and maintaining Your Account with us) from you to prove your identity and verify any alternative payment method that you may suggest we use. We will also require you to make a minimum deposit using that alternative payment method (to verify it) before we will allow you to use such payment method to withdraw funds from Your Account (including the deposit you have just made, if requested).
14. The minimum withdrawal is £5. If you wish to withdraw less than this amount you will need to contact our Customer Services team by live chat, phone or email at email@example.com to arrange for this to happen.
15. Please note that we reserve the right to process multiple withdrawals, via the same method on the same day, as one single transaction on that day.
16. You agree that you will not operate Your Account like a bank account (i.e. depositing and withdrawing amounts without commensurate betting or gaming activity).
17. You are fully responsible for all taxes, fees and other costs incidental to and arising from your use of our Website and Services.
7. Placing bets (or wagers) and Game Play
The following general terms apply to all bets placed on our Website and game play. Specific terms which apply to certain sports, games and other areas of our Website are contained in the Rules which are applicable to those sports, games and other areas.
1.When a bet is placed and accepted or a game is played using our Website and Services, the corresponding amount is charged against Your Account and your Deposit Balance and Bonus Balance will be adjusted accordingly.
2. You will not be able to place bets or play games using our Website and Services unless you have available funds to cover the bet or amount required to play the game.
3. You are able to adjust various things by going to the “My Preferences” area under “My Account Details”, including:
a. your preferred “Odds Type”;
b. your preferred “Bet placement”; and
c. whether you accept or decline “Price Fluctuations”.
4. All bets and game play must be placed using our bet slip or game software. Any bets or game play found to be made using other bet slips or third-party software that is not provided by us will be void.
5. If you are unclear of the meaning of any betting or gaming terminology used on our Website, please:
a. look up the meaning in our helpful Betting Glossary and our Betting Guide. We also have a helpful summary of the types of bet that can be placed and the rules which apply to particular events or games; or
b. contact our Customer Services team by live chat, telephone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification; and
c. do not place any bets or play any games until the meaning is understood by you to your own satisfaction.
We cannot accept any responsibility for your misunderstanding any of the terms involved in or relating to a particular bet or game.
6. Any amounts due to you from bets that you have placed or games that you have played will be added to your Deposit Balance and Bonus Balance as appropriate once the bet has been settled by us. These balances will remain in Your Account unless you submit a request to withdraw part or all the outstanding Deposit Balance. Once you have submitted your withdrawal request, you will receive a confirmation message when the transfer has been completed and your Deposit Balance will then display the new amount.
7. Please check that the bet instructions you are submitting are correct before confirming the bet. Once you have confirmed the details of your bet, or started the game playing, your bet will be deemed to be accepted and may not be changed (subject to the bet or game play being valid).
8. Please note that we do not accept bets by post or e-mail and our staff cannot place online bets on your behalf.
9. Please note that it is a condition of our acceptance of any bet from you that, by offering to place a bet with us, you represent and confirm that:
a. You are not prohibited from entering into the bet by any term of your contract of employment or other professional contracts. You are aware that the playing rules of the sports on which we offer markets are governed by the rules of the relevant regulatory authority of those sports, and further confirm that by placing a bet you are not breaching any such rules; and
b. Where the bet is placed on the outcome of a race, competition or other event or process, or on the likelihood of anything occurring, you do not know the outcome of the event or have not been involved in any act or omission which adversely affected the potential outcome.
In the event of any such representation by you proving to be false, your stake will be forfeited and we shall not be obliged to pay any winnings which might otherwise have been payable in respect of the bet (and shall also be entitled to repayment (on demand) of any monies which have already been paid to you). We may also disclose your information and betting and gaming history to third parties including, but not limited to, any relevant regulator, gaming and sporting bodies, financial institutions and law enforcement agencies or any other body that deals with the investigation of such alleged offences.
10. We reserve the right to void any, or all bets made by any person or group of persons acting together (whether this constitutes fraud or not) where there is evidence of price, race, match or event rigging or breach of a rule applied by the governing body of the sport concerned. Where evidence exists of rigging or some other act which has unfairly affected the result, or where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same selection(s) having been placed by you (whether alone or with others), we reserve the right to make such bets void or withhold payment of returns pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation which we may undertake.
8. Suspension or Closure of Your Account
1. If you want to close Your Account, please Contact Us. In the limited circumstances where there is a negative Deposit Balance on Your Account, the amount required to clear this amount will fall immediately due and payable to us, and Your Account will not be closed until the relevant amount owed is paid in full.
2. We shall be entitled to close or suspend Your Account immediately if:
a. you become bankrupt;
b. we consider that you have used our Website or Services in a fraudulent manner or for illegal and/or unlawful or improper purposes;
c. we consider that you have used our Website or Services in an unfair manner, have deliberately cheated, colluded, manipulated the software, exploited a loophole or other technical form of abuse or behaviour which may constitute deliberate cheating or taken unfair advantage of us or any of our other customers;
d. Your Account is being used for the benefit of a third party;
e. we consider that it is a Duplicate Account;
f. we are requested to do so by the police, or any regulatory authority or a court of law;
g. we consider that any of the events referred to in (a) to (e) above may have occurred or are likely to occur;
h. Your Account is deemed to be dormant (see section 10 Dormant Accounts) and your Deposit Balance is, or reaches zero; or
3. If we close Your Account for any of the reasons set out in (a) to (g) inclusive above, then:
a. all Promotions and winnings accrued from such Promotions obtained using Your Account will be void and forfeited by you;
b. we will void all winnings and refund all deposits (less amounts in respect of void winnings) made in respect of Your Account or Duplicate Account and any amount found due and owing from you may be recovered by us directly from any of Your Accounts (including any Duplicate Account).
9. Dormant Accounts
1. If you have not logged into Your Account or played during a period of three hundred and sixty-five days (365) Your Account shall be classed as “dormant”. Similarly, if we have frozen Your Account for such a period it shall be classed as “dormant”.
2. If Your Account is classed as ‘dormant’ and there is money in your Deposit Balance, we shall provide you with 30 days written notice prior to the removal of the balance.
3. The removal of a balance from a Dormant Account does not affect your rights to the balance, we shall provide you with clear instructions on how to reclaim a removed balance from a Dormant Account via your My Account inbox.
10. Cash-Out Provision
1. Our Cash-Out facility is accessed via the Cash-Out Statement page in Your Account. Any bets which have this facility available to them (at that time) will be displayed along with the relevant amount. Please note that these amounts do not update automatically and so you will need to refresh the page. After refreshing the page, you will need to wait 10 seconds before refreshing the page again.
By using this facility, you are agreeing to close your bet at the amount offered to you. Once you have accepted the amount offered, the bet will not change, irrespective of whether the remaining selections subsequently win, lose or do not compete.
2. Our Cash-Out facility is available on various sports (currently horse-racing (both win and each way bets), football, golf and tennis), although it is not currently available on all markets. For pre-event markets, an icon will be displayed in the coupon alongside all markets which support this facility. It is also available on many bets placed ‘in-play’ and these will be clearly marked.
3. The amount you are offered to Cash-Out is based on your original bet, the status of any selections which have already completed and the current market price(s) of your unsettled selection(s). This may be greater than or less than your original stake.
4. With the exception of horse-racing (see paragraph 6 below), if your bet is eligible, an offer will become immediately available as soon as your bet goes ‘in-play’. Equally, if you place a bet ‘in-play’ and your bet is eligible, you will be able to Cash-Out immediately. For multiple bets, this will be as soon as the first leg goes ‘in-play’. Please note that you will not be able to use the facility until an event within your bet has started.
5. You will not be able to Cash-Out of a horse-racing single bet or a horse-racing in-running bet.
6. However, you can still Cash-Out of any horse racing multiple or accumulator between legs.
7. After choosing to Cash-Out any bet, the confirmation screen which then appears will display the newly updated value, which may have changed from that shown in the Cash-Out Statement page. The value displayed in the confirmation screen is the actual amount offered to you and will supersede any amount previously displayed in the Cash-Out Statement page.
8. On the confirmation screen, you are permitted a grace period of three seconds, during which any change in the odds used to calculate the amount will be disregarded and the amount you are offered will not change (unless any market involved within your bet becomes suspended – see paragraph 10 below). You may still choose to take the amount offered after more than three seconds have elapsed, but this will only be accepted provided the amount has not changed. If the amount has changed, whether increased or decreased, you will be offered a revised amount in the confirmation screen. We accept no responsibility for you not being able to accept a Cash-Out offer within the three second time period because you have a slow connection to the internet
9. If you choose to accept the Cash-Out offer and any of your selection is currently ‘in-play’, then the request will be subject to a seven-second delay.
10. If, at any stage during the process, a market involved within the bet you are attempting to Cash-Out becomes suspended, Cash-Out will not be permitted at that time.
11. After completing the Cash-Out process, the amount you have been offered will be returned to Your Account immediately. Your bet will have been settled and the final outcome of your bet will not affect the amount you receive.
12. Our Cash-Out facility will not be available in the following circumstances:
13. where any unsettled selection in your bet is not eligible for Cash-Out
14. where any market within the bet is suspended
15. where any market within the bet has closed but is awaiting settlement
16. where there are no longer any potential returns due from the bet, e.g. any selection in an accumulator has lost.
17. where the Cash-Out amount is calculated to be less than £0.01.
18. where your bet was placed using a free bet. Free bets cannot be used for Cash-Out purposes.
19. Where you have selected Singles within the multiples area of the bet slip, Cash-Out will not be available until the last selection has gone ‘in-play’.
20. Cash-Out may not be available if any selection included within the bet is a promotional price, e.g. a price push.
21. Any offers (e.g. Accumulator insurance), bonuses or consolations (for example on a Lucky15) will not apply where a customer has used the Cash-Out facility.
22. The Cash-Out amount is calculated using the current bet price of your selection(s). Therefore, if we are unable to offer ‘in-play’ betting or if for any other reason betting is not available on a market involved within your bet, then an amount will not be possible to calculate and Cash-Out will not be offered.
23. We reserve the right to suspend or disable the Cash-Out facility at any time.
24. If you choose not to Cash-Out or you are unable (for whatever reason) to use the facility, your bet will be settled based on the outcome of the completed event(s).
25. If Cash-Out is completed on any bet where there is a Pricing Error or Technical Error (see section 21 (Errors and Omissions), the bet will be resettled at the amount which was correct at the time of your request.
11. Segregation of Funds
1. Our Licence from the Gambling Commission of Great Britain requires that we inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you in the event of insolvency. Under the current Gambling Commission’s insolvency rating system your funds are not protected. Further information can be obtained by visiting: http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/for-the-public/Your-rights/Protection-of-customer-funds.aspx. Customer funds are kept in accounts separate from company accounts, but they would form part of the assets of the business in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commissions requirements for the segregation of customer funds with a rating of: Not Protected.
2. Customer funds means the aggregate value of funds held to the credit of customers including, without limitation:
◾Cleared funds deposited with the licensee by customers to provide stakes in, or to meet participation fees in respect of, future gambling.
◾Winnings or prizes which the customer has chosen to leave on deposit with the licensee or for which the licensee has yet to account to the customer.
◾Any crystallised but unpaid loyalty or other bonuses, in each case irrespective of whether the licensee is a party to the gambling contract.
1. We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional level of customer service. Whatever the problem, we are ready and waiting to address the issue as quickly and efficiently as possible. Should a problem arise then simply contact our Customer Services team by:
a. live chat,
b. telephone - from UK: 08000287747 Rest of World +44 (0)1925907500
c. or email at email@example.com to deal with any query you may have.
2. In the event that our Customer Services team cannot resolve your complaint you can escalate the issue by asking to speak to a Customer Service Team Leader or Customer Service Duty Manager. A final referral may be made to the Head of Customer Services who will make our final decision regarding your complaint.
3. Please note that calls to and from our Customer Service department may be recorded for security and quality control purposes.
4.We will ensure your complaints are handled in a fair, open, timely, transparent and effective manner. We consider a complaint to include any expression of dissatisfaction about any aspect of the way we conduct ourselves in respect of:
a. the outcome of any of your gambling transactions;
b. how we manage your gambling transactions
c. how we carry out our business in relation to the three objectives set by our Regulators, namely:
i. keeping gambling free from crime and from being associated with crime
ii. ensuring that gambling is fair and open
iii. protecting children and vulnerable people from being harmed or exploited by gambling.
5. Provided you cooperate in a timely manner with us, we will deal with your complaint within 8 weeks of receiving it.
6. However, it is not always possible to come to an outcome which is acceptable to both of us. If you remain dissatisfied with our handling of your complaint, or we do not deal with your complaint to your satisfaction within 8 weeks of our receiving your complaint (such period being increased proportionately where you do not cooperate with our complaints process in a timely manner), we will issue you with a final letter (a ‘deadlock letter’) explaining:
a. Our final decision
b. That this is the end of our complaints process
c. How you may escalate your complaint to an independent alternative dispute resolution (ADR) entity if you wish to do so.
7. We recommend the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) as an appropriate ADR entity. You can escalate a dispute for free to IBAS at any time, but it is recommended to be once you receive the ‘deadlock letter’ from us and within six months of the date when we receive your complaint. Further information regarding IBAS and their services can be found at www.ibas-uk.com. We agree to fully support any investigations IBAS choose to undertake. Where you agree to be bound by the IBAS outcome, we will also agree to it being binding on us.
8. Alternatively, you may refer your dispute to the European Online Dispute Resolution platform, found at https://ec.europa.eu/. This is a service which will allow you to file and handle your dispute online.
9. Where we are not bound by an outcome and you remain dissatisfied with any of our: decisions, procedures, processes or policies, you may raise your concerns with our Regulators. If you are located in Great Britain, we are regulated by the Gambling Commission, for those of you who are located outside of Great Britain we are regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner (together the Regulators). We will fully co-operate with any investigations our Regulators may undertake.
10. Our full complaints procedure can be found here.
13. Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion
1. For anyone wishing to restrict their gambling, we provide a range of account-based options that give you control of the time and money you spend gambling via that account such as Deposit Limits, Reality Checks, Time-Out and Self Exclusion. We also provide advice on staying in control.
2. Self-exclusion enables you to restrict access to Your Account for a set period of time. You have the option to select a period of time that best suits your needs, ranging from the minimum period of 6 months, up to a maximum of 60 months. Please note that while there is an active self-exclusion agreement in place on Your Account, you will not be able to place any bets and will not be allowed to reactivate Your Account. You can request to recommence gambling after the self-exclusion period has elapsed, but you will be subjected to a 24-hour cooling off period prior to Your Account being reactivated.
3. Once you have self-excluded online from one of our Brands, you will be automatically excluded from all our online Brands (i.e. “Betfred”) provided you have used the same contact details on each account. If you wish to also self-exclude in our shops, then you will need to go into one of our shops and ask a member of staff how you can self-exclude, and they will go through the process with you.
4.If you try to open other accounts with us during your period of exclusion, we will do our best to detect and close them. In the event you do not choose to update us with any changes in your personal information and you manage to open a new account, we will not be held liable for subsequent decisions to gamble and your deposits and any winnings accrued may be retained by us upon detection. Where you opt to self-exclude, we strongly recommend that you self-exclude from all other gambling operators you have an account with.
5.If you are considering self-exclusion, you may wish to register with GAMSTOP. GAMSTOP is a free service that enables you to self-exclude from all online gambling companies licensed in Great Britain. To find out more and to sign with GAMSTOP please visit www.gamstop.co.uk.
6.If you require any information relating to this facility please speak to our Customer Services team by live chat, phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or view our Responsible Gambling area.
14. Game Fairness
1. All the outcomes on our games are determined by a Random Number Generator (RNG). Further information about the ‘fairness’ of our games can be found here.
2. We publish details of the theoretical return-to-player information for our Game tab products here; and, in the help file of each game.
15. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
1. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
2. Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to our liability arising as a result of the Services you use on our Website and these are set out in the Rules.
3. Please note that we only provide our Website and Services for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Website or Services for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, or loss of business, or business interruption, or loss of business opportunity or any indirect loss you may have suffered.
4. If defective digital content which we have supplied to you, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place any minimum system requirements as may be advised by us from time to time.
16. License to Use Content and Software
1. In order for you to use certain products offered through our Website you may need to download and install some software (for example, casino games that are made available via a flash player). In such circumstances you may be required to enter into a separate agreement with the owner or licensor of that software in respect of your use of their software. This separate agreement will govern your relationship with the third-party provider and your use of that software. However, as between you and us, any inconsistency between our Terms and the third party’s terms, our Terms will prevail.
2. You are only permitted to use the content and software made available to you through our Website for the purpose of accessing and using products on our Website and, save to the extent permitted by applicable law, for no other purpose.
3. We hereby grant to you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access and use the content and relevant software on our Website (including the online casino), in accordance with the Terms. Please note that you must not:
a. install or load the software or any content from our Website onto a server or other networked device or take other steps to make the software or any content from our Website available via any form of "bulletin board", online service or remote dial-in or network to any other person;
b. Sub-license, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy (except as expressly provided elsewhere in this agreement), your licence to use the software or any content from our Website or make or distribute copies of the software or any content from our Website;
c. Translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the software or any content from our Website; or
d. Copy or translate any user documentation provided 'online' or in electronic format.
e. Enter, access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass the security system or interfere in any way (including but not limited to, robots and similar devices) with our Website or attempt to make any changes to the software or any content from our Website and/or any features or components thereof.
4. You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. In particular, you must not:
a. attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website; or
b. interferes with, damage or disrupt:
i. our Website or any part of it; or
ii. any equipment or network on which our Website is stored; or
iii. any software used in connection with the provision of our Website; or
iv. any equipment, software or website owned or used by a third party.
c. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching any of the provisions in this paragraph 4, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website and Services will cease immediately.
5. Save where we have not taken reasonable steps, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website, software or content accessed through it.
6.We do not accept any liability in respect of any third-party feeds, commentaries or content.
7. Where our Website contains links to third party websites and resources; these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the content of these sites or resources and accepts no liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. The inclusion of a link to a third-party website does not constitute an endorsement of that third party’s website, product or services (if applicable).
17. Your Additional Responsibilities
1. It is up to you to ensure that you are legally allowed to access and use our Website from the location in which you are present at the time you use our Website or Services. It is also up to you to ensure that you know and comply with the law that applies to you and/or your country of residence.
2. These Terms are personal to you and you are not allowed to transfer any rights or obligations you may have under them.
18. Events outside our Control
1. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the Terms where it is caused by events outside of our reasonable control, including (without limitation) any telecommunications network service failures, power failures, failures in third party computer (or other) equipment, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and acts of government or other competent authorities (a "Force Majeure Event").
2. Our performance of the Services and provision of our Website is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues and during such time we will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event. We may also cancel all or part of the Service because of a Force Majeure Event.
19. Time Critical Events
1. Certain content we offer on our Website, such as multi-player games and those containing progressive jackpots, may be affected by the speed of your response to changes made in-game. We are not able to control or influence technical factors that affect the speed of your response (such as the performance characteristics of your connection to the internet or the speed of your device) and are therefore not responsible for anything that may be affected by such technical or physical factors.
2. For example, in Live Casino games such as Blackjack and Peer to Peer games such as Poker, where in both of these instances, actions subsequent to the initial bet are possible and where there is a set time in which to respond, connection speeds and/or device performance may compromise the ability to make subsequent actions and therefore, the chances of winning. In addition, in the exceptionally rare case where two players may simultaneously win a progressive jackpot, the order of the winners is determined solely by the timestamp applied to each transaction request as it is received by the server and the winning outcome belongs to the player whose transaction timestamp is first.
20. Errors or Omissions
1. We very occasionally have errors which affect our Website and Services, we try our best to avoid them, but it is not always possible. This section sets out how we define and deal with them.
2. We class the following as “Errors”:
a. where there has been an obvious pricing error or system failure which leads to incorrect prices, lines or handicaps being displayed (“Pricing Error”); or
b. where problems occur in the software or hardware used by us to provide our Services or Website (“Technical Error”)
3. Any bets or game play which is subject to an Error will be deemed void and all bets and game play cancelled, including multiples.
4. We shall take all reasonable steps to remedy the problem as soon as practicable. Where it causes a game to be interrupted in circumstances where it cannot be restarted from exactly the same position (without detriment to you or other users) we will take all reasonable steps to treat you in a fair manner: which may include, adjusting your Deposit Balance and Bonus Balance to the position existing following completion of the last bet or game logged on our server immediately prior to the Technical Error occurring.
5. Any monies which are credited to your Deposit Balance and Bonus Balance or paid to you as a result of an Error shall be deemed, pending resolution, to be held by you on trust for us and shall be immediately repaid to us when a demand for payment is made by us to you. Where such circumstances exist, if you have monies in your Deposit Balance and Bonus Balance, we may reclaim these monies from those funds.
6. Where you have used monies (which have been credited to your Deposit Balance and Bonus Balance or awarded to you as a result of an Error) to place subsequent bets or play games, we may cancel such bets and/or withhold any winnings which you may have won with such monies, and if we have paid out on any such bets or gaming activities, such amounts shall be deemed to be held by you on trust for us and shall be immediately repaid to us when a demand for payment is made by us to you.
21. How you may use material on our Website
1. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, software and content available through it, and in the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
2. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal use.
3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
4. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
5. You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes.
6. If you print off, copy or download any part of our Website in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
22. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1. The construction, validity and performance of this agreement will be governed by the laws of Gibraltar. However, this shall not prevent us from bringing any action in the court of any other jurisdiction for injunctive or similar relief. The English language version of this agreement will prevail over any other language version issued by us.
1. If any of the Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
2. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, our original intent
1. You agree to receive communications from us in an electronic form. Electronic communications may be posted on the pages within our Website or the Messages area of Your Account. All communications in either electronic or paper format will be considered to be in "writing" and to have been received no later than five business days after posting or dissemination, whether or not you have received or retrieved the communication. If you require your communications to be sent in a specific format, please contact our Customer Services team by live chat, phone or email at email@example.com who will discuss your options and accommodate your request as far as we are reasonably able.
2. Any notices required to be given in writing to us or any questions concerning these Terms should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE LAUNCHING ANY GAMES
THIS WEBSITE IS OPERATING THE SOFTWARE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDER UNDER A LICENSE FROM SOFTWARE PROVIDER. A CONDITION TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE (AS DEFINED BELOW) IS THAT YOU ENTER INTO THE FOLLOWING END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT (“EULA”).
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
WE LICENCE USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND OUR ONLINE GAMES SYSTEM TO YOU ON THE BASIS OF THIS EULA. THIS EULA IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US (PETFRE (GIBRALTAR) LIMITED WITH OUR TRADING OFFICE AT2 WATERPORT PLACE, 2 EUROPORT AVENUE, GIBRALTAR), WHICH GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND, THROUGH THE SOFTWARE, THE ONLINE GAMES SYSTEM.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT SELLING THE ONLINE GAMES SYSTEM OR SOFTWARE TO YOU, AND WE OR THE SOFTWARE PROVIDER, AS APPLICABLE, REMAIN THE OWNERS OF THE ONLINE GAMES SYSTEM AT ALL TIMES. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY TO MAKE SURE YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE CONSULT AN ATTORNEY OR OTHER LEGAL ADVISOR IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
IMPORTANT: PERSONS LOCATED IN PROHIBITED JURISDICTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE SOFTWARE IN ANY WAY OR MANNER IN CONNECTION WITH ANY REAL MONEY PLAY. TO REMOVE ANY DOUBT, THIS RESTRICTION ALSO APPLIES TO RESIDENTS AND CITIZENS OF OTHER NATIONS WHILE LOCATED IN A PROHIBITED JURISDICTION. THE FACT THAT THE WEBSITE IS ACCESSIBLE IN A PROHIBITED JURISDICTION, OR THAT THE SOFTWARE ALLOWS THE USE OF THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF A PROHIBITED JURISDICTION, SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A LICENSE TO USE THE SOFTWARE IN SUCH PROHIBITED JURISDICTION. ANY ATTEMPT TO CIRCUMVENT THIS RESTRICTION, FOR EXAMPLE, BY USING A VPN, PROXY OR SIMILAR SERVICE THAT MASKS OR MANIPULATES THE IDENTIFICATION OF YOUR REAL LOCATION, OR BY OTHERWISE PROVIDING FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR CITIZENSHIP, LOCATION OR PLACE OF RESIDENCE, OR BY MAKING BETS OR WAGERS USING THE SOFTWARE THROUGH A THIRD PARTY OR ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY LOCATED IN A PROHIBITED JURISDICTION IS A BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY CONSTITUTE A CRIMINAL OFFENSE. IF IT BECOMES APPARENT, OR WE HAVE REASONABLE GROUNDS TO SUSPECT, THAT YOU ARE LOCATED IN ANY OF THE PROHIBITED JURISDICTIONS, THIS MAY RESULT IN CLOSING YOUR PLAYER ACCOUNT, WITHOUT AN OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ADVANCE NOTICE, FREEZING THE FUNDS THEREIN AND PROVIDING THE APPLICABLE DETAILS TO SOFTWARE PROVIDER AND/OR RELEVANT AUTHORITIES, ALL IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND AGREEMENTS, AND YOU SHALL BE LIABLE TO US FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS RESULTING THEREFROM.
BY DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE FOR THE ONLINE GAMES SYSTEM FROM THE WEBSITE OR CLICKING ON THE “I AGREE” BOX BELOW, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS EULA WHICH WILL BIND YOU (“ACCEPTANCE”). YOU ALSO AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS IN ORDER TO ENTER INTO CONTRACTS, AND YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR REQUIREMENTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS IN ANY JURISDICTION WHICH REQUIRE AN ORIGINAL (NON-ELECTRONIC) SIGNATURE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT CLICK THE “I AGREE” BOX TO ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND WE WILL NOT LICENCE THE ONLINE GAMES SYSTEM AND SOFTWARE TO YOU AND YOU MUST NOT CONTINUE TO DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR OTHERWISE USE THE SOFTWARE.
The following words and terms, when used in this agreement, shall have the following meanings, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise: “Assistance Programs” means any artificial intelligence including, without limitation, ‘robots’ and/or any other computer-generated program used to interact with the Software in aid or in place of a player.
2. Subject Matter of Agreement
The rules of the Online Games are placed in the Help sections of each Online Game, as well as other sections of the Software and the Website, including but not limited to, rules describing how to play the Online Games, tournaments, and any other rules governing a particular game, event and tournament. All such rules are incorporated and included under the term and conditions set out herein.
3. License to Use the Software; Restrictions
4. Your Duty to Examine Legality of Use and Your Warranties
5. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liabilities
The Software includes non-public and confidential information, which is secret and valuable to Us or the Software Provider. You agree, as long as You use the Software and thereafter, to (a) keep all such confidential information strictly confidential; (b) not to disclose such confidential information to a third party, and not to use such confidential information for any purpose other than participating in the Online Games. You further agree to take all reasonable steps at all times to protect and keep confidential such confidential information.
7. Changes to this Agreement
9. No Claims Against Software Provider; Limitation of Liability
10. Shared Poker Room Network
11. Security - Collusion Prevention
12. Your Responsibilities
You shall not transfer in any way whatsoever Your rights under this EULA without our prior written consent.
13. Reservation of Rights
14. General Provisions
Notices. You agree to receive communications from Us in an electronic form. Electronic communications may be posted on the pages within the Website or the messages/help files of Your client application or delivered to Your e-mail address. All communications in either electronic or paper format will be considered to be in ‘writing’ and to have been received no later than five business days after posting or dissemination, whether or not You have received or retrieved such communication. We reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to provide communications in paper format. Any notices required to be given in writing to Us or any questions concerning this EULA should be addressed to email@example.com